Friday, January 2, 2009

Beginning Workouts

Gratefully after my conversation with my brother I found a certified Crossfit coach in Perth! Yeah Jason! Many congratulations to Jason and biz partner for opening up The Cell soon!

Well, I'm not dead - nor did I puke! I did feel like it a once during "Fight Gone Bad" and I certainly felt as if I was made of cement a few times during runs - ARGH - but I pushed through and lived up to the HOT and WET name - whew did I sweat!

Here are some results from my fundamentals session

Mini-Cindy:
3 Pull Ups (Purple Band)
7 Push Ups (on Knees)
12 Squats

8 rounds and 3 pull ups in 10 mins

Diane:
21-15-9 reps
30kg Deadlift
14kg Press
Time: 9:13 mins

Fran:
15-10-5 Reps for Time
6.5kg Thruster
12-8-4 Reps Pullups (Purple Band)
Time: 7:14mins

Fight Gone Bad:
3 rounds, 5 movements -45sec/movement. 1 min rest
Wallball 5kg
SDHP 16.5kg
Push press 16.5kg
Box Jumps 10inch box
Rowing
Score: 169 points

No comments:

Post a Comment